Full-featured competition shoes optimized for comfort and pedaling performance.
- Lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leathers
Carbon Sole/Mid Sole
- Carbon fiber composite sole/mid sole
Wider Cleat Adjustment
- Expands range for mounting cleats
- Improves heel hold
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole
- Shimano DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss
- Supple, high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
- Dual independent Boa L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds forefoot securely
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||2 Boa (L6)|
|Outsole||Carbon fiber composite|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||10 / 12|
|Weight||245g (size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 41||192790018799||ESHRC701MCL01E41000|