700c, 27-Inch & 650c
For the ultimate in road feel and confidence, ride Maxxis' tubeless Padrone TR tire. Going tubeless, you not only remove the weight of the tube, but pinch flats are a thing of the past. Also, the tire conforms to the road better for a ride quality that once felt, you'll never want to go back. This tire goes from long training rides to fast races easily with its dual compound that provides enhanced wear life and improved cornering control. It also uses their Silkworm material for puncture protection, along with a high-strength carbon fiber bead to keep the weight down.
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$12.99 - $21.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
$55.00 - $60.00
There are routes covered with razor-sharp flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, Teravail created the Cannonball. The Cannonball is designed to be a first-choice gravel racing tire — Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, Land Run… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Tubeless-ready for traction and comfort - The Durable model features a layer of woven aramid fiber reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing for extra protection against abrasion and sharp gravel.
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low.
Conquer ice, conquer snow, conquer winter riding! Commuting to work or school on ice just got faster and easier with 45NRTH's Xerxes. 140 steel-carbide studs provide unrivaled control and durability, while the ultra-narrow profile easily slices through snow to provide extreme traction in every winter condition.
$20.00 - $23.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
Serfas' Seca Wire Bead Road Tire is the ultimate training and commuting tire. Its center hard tread offers low rolling resistance and long life while its softer sides provide excellent cornering. This tire also boasts Serfas' superior flat protection.
Serfas' Vida Hybrid is the perfect tire for commuting, touring and everyday riding thanks to Serfas' Flat-Protection System, a durable rubber compound for long life, and a grippy tread for excellent all-around handling on all surfaces.
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to all-day centuries.
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
$37.49 $49.99 25% Off
If you place a premium on versatility, Specialized's All Condition Armadillo Tire is for you. The siped tread pattern offers excellent wet and dry traction, rolls fast and corners great. Plus, this tire features Specialized's legendary Armadillo technology for the ultimate in flat prevention. And, you get reflective sidewalls for extra visibility, too.
$34.99 $49.99 30% Off
Mavic's Yksion Pro are a matched pair of competition-level tires that emphasize grip, cornering ability, and a super smooth road feel. The Griplink front tire uses grippy rubber on the shoulders for enhanced control and traction in tight turns. The Powerlink rear tires incorporates a higher durometer rubber to increase durability and wear life. Both models are available in either 23 or 25mm wide models and use super supple 127 tpi tire casings.
- PDX is the airport code for Portland, Oregon, where frequent rain means muddy Cross courses - Tubular version features a durable rubber coating to prevent deterioration from water, mud, and dirt - Aggressive, wide-spaced knobs for mud clearing, aligned center knobs roll fast on hard pack and pavement, softer side knobs offer superior cornering - Weight: 378 grams
The Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect tire features an updated tread and compound that rolls even faster and has more grip than ever before. It comes in many widths to accommodate different bikes, riding styles, and comfort levels, so it's the perfect choice for riding on any road or bike path. And with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions, you get an added dose of that good ol' peace of mind. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 32mm, psi 75-100 - 700 x 35mm, psi 50-80 - 700 x 38mm, psi 50-80 - 700 x 45mm, psi 35-65
Serfas' Seca Survivor Road is the ultimate high-mileage training tire. It offers a great road feel with ultra-long tread life. And, thanks to its triple-layer Serfas Survivor construction, it has superior puncture protection as well. Plus, this tire is rated up to 130 psi to keep you flying on super-smooth pavement.
- Premium lightweight tubeless cyclocross (CX) tire - Optimized knob pattern for superior grip in wet, muddy, marshy conditions - Use as front or rear with directional tread - Micro-gauge inner seal and an ultra lightweight 182tpi casing for a supple ride - Sealant use is recommended for extra puncture resistance but will run without sealant - Made in Japan
Continental's Hometrainer tire is specifically made to withstand the demands of indoor riding on a trainer or rollers. It's built to handle the heat and friction a trainer inflicts on your tire, so you can ride with minimal tire wear and save your regular Contis for ruling the pavement. This tire is only for riding on a trainer; not for outdoor use.
$26.99 - $27.99
- Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 700 x 23c
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/4 • ISO 630
Maxxis' Mud Wrestler has the tread to give you the advantage on sloppy cross courses. Run it tubeless and drop the psi down without having to worry about pinch flats. The tightly spaced center-ridge tread rolls fast, while the widely spaced side knobs cut through the muck to grip great. And, the Mud Wrestler sheds mud with ease thanks to its open tread design.
- A high-performance road tire exhibiting great grip, puncture resistance, and aerodynamics at a competitive weight - Micro-groove tread pattern greatly improves traction on wet surfaces due to its water drainage design - Incorporates RBCC (Rice Bran Ceramic Compound) which are microscopic ceramic spikes that are kneaded with IRC's rubber compound. These spikes extend from the surface of the tire to grab uneven road surfaces for increased traction - Anti-flat belt protection improves puncture and side-cut resistance - Aerodynamic sidewall 'fins' fills the gap between the tire and the rim to create a virtually seamless transition of surfaces that translates into a significant reduction of drag at speed - Made in Japan
- Cyclocross tire with narrow ramped center tread and staggered transition knobs - Dual compound rubber with 120tpi casing for medium-hard conditions
The Sprinter is characterized by excellent rolling characteristics due to the supple carcass. It demonstrates its strength especially in use with criteria. When maximum acceleration is needed, this tyre is the one to rely on. The competitor convinces with low weight and a balanced ride.
Take one of the fastest tires out there, dial it in for all-out speed events, and you have Vittoria’s Corsa Speed G+. Profiled to take advantage of wider modern rims, it reduces wind drag while remaining fast-rolling. Rolling resistance is dropped even further by Vittoria’s G+ graphene rubber compound, a groundbreaking technological advance that creates a tire with ultra low rolling resistance on straightaways and tenacious traction under braking, acceleration, and cornering, giving you the best of both worlds in a single race-ready tubular. When speed is all that matters, Corsa Speed is the only tire that matters.
The Power All Season provides exceptional grip, low rolling resistance, and outstanding puncture protection. - MICHELIN Grip compound rubber to provide low rolling resistance, and provide extra grip in wet and cold conditions - Triple layer 60 tpi casing with puncture-resistant crown ply for comfort and durability - Tread siping on shoulders to provide additional cornering traction - Aramid Protek + belt under tread and shoulders to provide puncture protection - Tread Wear Indicator molded into tire tread - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Clincher Weights: 700 x 23c (235g) 700 x 25c (270g) 700 x 28c (295g)
$41.99 - $42.99
Sunlite's Classic Otis is ideal for city terrain with its grooved-slick pattern, plus additional side grooving for increased traction. - Bead: Wire
Built on the same concept as the Gravel King and Gravel King SK models, the Mud version incorporates the same technology on top of a specially designed tread tailored to work best in muddy and sloppy conditions. - Cyclocross/Gravel Tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Max 60 PSI
Page 1 of 11 Next page