Designed with the Surly Pack Rat frame, this fork is built with front cargo caryying in mind. It’s made from 4130 CroMoly steel and features mid-blade eyelets for mounting a Surly 8- or 24-pack rack (among others). This lugged and brazed fork also includes fender eyelets at the dropouts, internal routing for generator hubs, and cantilever brake pivots. - 100% CroMoly construction, fully brazed crown - Mid-blade thru-blade eyelets for mounting a front rack - Fender eyelets at the dropout - Internal routing for generator hubs - Cantilever/Linear Pull brake mounts - 9mm x 100mm quick-release dropouts - Max tire clearance: 650B x 48c
Much like its frame counterpart, the Pugsley Fork is ready to get as far off the beaten path as possible. It’ll accept 26? tires up to 4.3” and requires an offset-built wheel to match the Pugsley frame (17.5mm). We space the dropouts at 135mm, which is a useful feature, especially in remote places and extreme temperatures/conditions. Should your freehub seize due to cold, invasive grit or other reasons, you can swap wheels and keep moving. The fork has internally-butted, tapered straight legs. 51mm IS disc brake caliper mount uses standard front adapter. Specifications: - Axle-to-crown: 447mm - Offset: 43mm - Steerer: 260mm, 1-1/8" straight - Tire Clearance: 26” x 4.3" (on rims up to 82mm wide)
This fork will accept 26-inch tires up to 3.8-inch with plenty of clearance, even using rims as wide as 82mm. It requires a wheel built offset to match the Pugsly frame (17.5mm). Since the hub spacing is 135mm (mountain rear) this is a useful feature, especially in remote places and extreme temperatures or conditions. Should your freehub seize due to cold, invasive grit or other reasons, you can swap wheels and keep moving. Internally butted tapered straight legs. 51mm I.S. disc brake caliper mount uses standard front adapter. Chromoly. - Axle-To-Crown: 447mm - Offset: 43mm - Steerer: 260mm 1-1/8" straight - Tire Clearance: 26 x 3.8" (on rims up to 82mm wide)
Surly's Steamroller Fork pairs great handling with urban utility. It has steep track geometry for lightening fast response, making it as at home on the velodrome as it is flying downtown with cars and pedestrians. It features a flat crown, drilled to accept a standard-reach caliper brake, and the use of wide 38mm tires. And its stealthy Black powdercoat means your opponents in the Pursuit race will never see you coming!
Replacement disc compatible forks for the Surly Straggler. - Tire Clearance: 50mm (w/o fender) - Weight: 2.4 lb (1.1kg) uncut - Axle-to-crown: 380mm - Offset: 44mm - Steerer: 360mm, 1-1/8" straight
The Straggler fork is very much like the Cross-Check fork — t's a lugged and brazed CroMoly fork with room for 700c tires up to 50mm wide. Both feature fender and rack mount eyelets at the dropouts, mid-blade threaded rack mounts and threaded eyelets on the sides of the crown for accessories. Both deliver a resilient ride and are finished in black powdercoat. The Straggler fork is equipped with a 51mm I.S. disc caliper mount and no accommodation for rim brakes. - Axle-to-crown: 400mm - Offset: 44mm - Steerer: 300mm, 1-1/8" straight (42-58cm), 350mm, 1-1/8" straight (60-62cm) - Tire Clearance: 50mm (w/o fender) Weight: 2.5 lb (1.15kg) uncut
Surly's Wednesday fork is made of the same 4130 CroMoly steel as its frame counterpart. It's ready for trail use and features butted and tapered blades with thru-axle dropouts spaced at 150mm. It features many accessory barnacles (or braze-ons if you prefer to speak in “official" terms) like barrel bosses at the dropouts and crown, mid-blade thru-blade eyelets and triple bottle bosses on both fork legs. - Axle-to-crown: 468mm - Offset: 47mm - Steerer: 260mm, 1-1/8-inch straight - Tire Clearance: 26 x 5.25-inch - Weight: 1262g
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Axle-to-Crown: 365mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 120mm - Steerer Length: 200mm - Steerer Size: 1-inch
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$27.99 - $31.99
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
Economically priced hi-tensile steel MTB fork for 26-inch wheels. - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Size: 1" (7/8 ID) - Steerer Length: 198mm - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 393mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 95mm
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
Lighten the mood with Specialized's Chisel Carbon Fatboy Rigid Fork. The uni-directional full carbon monocoque structure with carbon legs, crown, and steerer is featherweight. It's got a 160mm post mount for brakes, an integrated aluminum crown race, and aluminum dropouts that are compatible with 135mm hub and SBC OS28 end-caps for increased stiffness.
The Öhlins RXF 36 fork drafts off of the success of the 34, while bringing more stiffness and room for bigger tires. It operates off of a three-chamber air spring design (two positive and one negative), and it utilizes proprietary TTX damping technology. Combined, this allows both parallel and separated oil flow that controls the overall pressure levels. In a practical sense, this means that the fork is guaranteed to remain high in the travel, while also ensuring smoothness and predictable bump absorption throughout the entire ride. The shape of the spring force is also capable of being adjusted, which allows riders more fine-tuning options for preferences like increased sensitivity without the threat of bottoming out. Öhlins has increased the stanchions to 36mm and upped the spacing to 110mm with an ultra-stiff two-piece alloy crown design. This means that it'll experience less flex for more tire control, while also trimming down on some weight. - Features a three-chamber air spring, with two positive chambers and one negative, allowing for an offset of spring pressure that perfectly mates stiffness with a plush, responsive ride quality. The shape of the spring curve can also be adjusted to increase sensitivity without bottoming out. - TTX (Twin Tube) damping enables separated oil flow, so the fork will always provide the perfect degree of pressure. This way, it stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. - A tapered alloy steerer and high alloy two-piece crown ensure high stiffness and tire control with less chassis flex and chassis hysteresis. 36mm stanchions with 46mm offset for party time on the trail. - 150 and 170mm travel options available. - 15x110mm spacing.
The Ohlins RXF 36 Coil fork uses the same chassis of the RXF 36 fork, keeping the same stiffness, room for bigger tires, and proprietary TTX damping technology, but instead uses high quality coil springs that are easily swapped for various rider weights and it utilizes. This provides a ride with great feel throughout the travel—from small bumps to big hits. - Features a coil spring, with multiple spring rates in 0.9N/mm / 5lb/inch increments, allowing for a plush, linear suspension feel, tuned specific for the riders weight. - TTX (Twin Tube) damping enables separated oil flow, so the fork will always provide the perfect degree of pressure. This way, it stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. - A tapered alloy steerer and two piece crown ensure high stiffness and tire control with less chassis flex and chassis hysteresis. 36mm stanchions with 51mm offset for party time on the trail. - 150 and 160mm travel options available. - 110 x 15mm spacing makes it compatible with most 29-inch setups.