Most orders will be ready after 3:00 pm the following business day after placing your order. However due to high business levels we ask for your patience and understanding if we cannot meet this goal. We are happy to try and accommodate quicker pickup times if you would kindly call us to confirm the order prior to picking it up. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 10 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Shipping options for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$9.99||$18.99||FREE|
|$150.01 and over||$14.99||$28.99||FREE|
Some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, at this time we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information you provide to us and prevents outside parties from being able to "see" your transaction information. When your account information is displayed on your screen, we only display the last five digits of your credit card numbers. You also have the choice of whether or not to save credit card information with us in your Online Account.
Occasionally, some items are unexpectedly out of stock or unavailable and may be backordered. If this should occur, we will only bill your credit card for merchandise that is actually shipped. The total shipping charge for orders split into multiple shipments will not exceed the amount quoted on original order.
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail. (We do not accept C.O.D. shipments.) We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom built wheels.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by e-mail.
Our complete returns policy can be found posted in stores or online by clicking here.
PRICES AND INFORMATION
This website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our on-line catalog. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors to our attention by sending us an e-mail.
Why you should buy from Old Town instead of some place out of state.
- We support local bike advocacy groups who in turn support you in the state legislature. This allows you to keep riding your bike on the roads and trails in Washington. Keep your business local so your favorite riding areas get the money
- Yes you have to pay sales tax in our store. But you don't pay shipping if you are picking the items up. And paying sales tax keeps the roads maintained and the trails open. Again, do the out of state places do that for you?
- Local bike shop experience and guidance with great prices!
We match prices!
But there are a few details to note.
- If the retail price that you find is below our cost, we reserve the right to not match the price.
- We may ask for a copy of the ad or web page, including a phone number of the store/site that is selling the product. With out that, we may not match the price.
- We reserve the right not to match prices at our discretion.
Sounds worse than it really is. Most items in our store are already at a great price.